All bookings happen on Mandela Bay Arts Festival website. In order to book shows, you will need to be logged into your account. If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘lost your password?’ to reset your password. If you are a newcomer you will need to register.
Once you’ve logged in, click on ALL EVENTS on the menu bar to browse through what is being showcased at the Festival this year. Here you'll find a daily and calendar view. You can also opt to view only Theatre, Music, Dance or Poetry performances.
1. Select your shows.
2. Go to the DATES & TIMES dropdown menu on your show.
3. Choose the time and date you prefer.
4. Select the number of tickets you would like and ADD TO CART
5. You can go to other shows and do the same, adding more items to your CART.
6. When you are done, go to your CART and PROCEED TO CHECKOUT, here you will be able to load your payment details or, if they are already loaded, just pay.
7. Your tickets will be emailed to you.
You can also buy tickets at our physical box office located at the Athenaeum. The Box Office will be open from 10am - 7pm daily from Tuesday 20 September and for the duration of the festival. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door 30 minutes prior to each performance.
The full programme and bookings can be found at www.mbaf.co.za